CNC X Axis is getting "crazy". TB 6560 controler failure.



I have to admit that CNC conversion was not that difficult. But like in real life happiness doesn’t last forever. 

To be accurate CNC happiness lasted only a couple of months. 
And of coarse the failure came from the controller. 
All of a sadden  X - Axis stopped spinning and started moaning, you know the magnet noise. Before contacting the e -bay seller doubled check pins, motors outputs and tuning settings with no luck. Also tried swapping motors...but nothing.

The kit was bought from e-bay co uk. 
Global.sell replied that even that I 'am out of warranty (one  month warranty) willing to help and I really appreciate it. 
So I have sent all the print screens of the settings, descriptions of the problem as well as video ( I'll post it tomorrow).

After three mails I keep on receiving mails to check port settings etc. Give me a brake!

Does anybody out there have seen a case like this? X Axis moaning instead of spinning - the controller is the famous cheap 
TB 6560.

Good morning and good luck to all CNC converters.